THE MISSION: Think of 25 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it. They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the albums that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions. These are the albums that no matter what they were thought of musically shaped your world.
MY TAKE: I tried to remember all the big ones, but I am sure I forgot some. I put some greatest hits albums at the end to cover my mistakes and help me cop out.
Obviously there could be more but oh well
1. Michael Peace-Vigilante of Hope
2. DC Talk-Nu Thang
3. Color Me Badd-C.M.B.
4. Garth Brooks-No Fences
5. DC Talk-Free at Last
6. Out of Eden-Loving the Day
7. Tim McGraw-All I Want
8. DC Talk-Jesus Freak
9. Boyz II Men-II
10. Cross Movement-House of Representatives
11. Grits-Grammatical Revolution
12. Craig David-Born to Do It.
13. Out of Eden-This is Your Life
14. John Mayer-Room for Squares
15. Daniel Bedingfield-Gotta Get Through This
17. Kanye West-The College Dropout
18. Ne-yo-In My Own Words
19. Justin Timberlake-Futuresex/Lovesounds
20. Brad Paisley-Mud on the Tires
21. Beach Boys-Sounds of Summer Greatest Hits
22. The Temptations-Greatest Hits
23. Elvis Presley-Number 1’s
24. Michael Jackson-Number Ones
25. Mariah Carey-Greatest Hits