Life is just too busy to do anything but another life update with bullets…
- Sally Field is in the Tonight Show right now. I met her in an airport in 2001 and she wouldn’t take a picture with me, even after I helped he find her daughter-in-law’s stroller and get it off the baggage belt. I took a vow that day to not like herJ she seems so sweet on TV, but don’t let her fool you.
- We had the longest Elder’s meeting in my three years tonight…it was also the most encouraging, vision-filled one too. I have always loved my church, but I LOVE my church right now.
- Soccer season is in full swing. Kids camp this week
- We are house sitting for the Coville’s and their pool this week…life is good!
- I am so excited about our group at Urban Hope this week. I just spent some time praying for them and I can’t wait to hear what God does in them this week.
- I couldn’t share this with the world until now. Here is a pic of the shirts we got for the Urban Hope team and our Operation Barnabas students. Obviously inspired by Rob and Big, they are a limited run that I hope creates some buzz.