Been a while since random bullet update…
- So pumped about our team going to Urban Hope next week.
- I rented some movies this week. You gotta love 79 cent Mondays at Drug Mart. I haven’t done that since Malachi was born at least. They were all terrible but at least I tried. I think it is time to hit up the library for movies again.
- Our middle schoolers are at Beyond this week. I am too old to be at camp with them.
- I am moving into my new office soon. I think I am gonna throw a VIP party with a velvet rope and everything. Anyone have one I can borrow?
- The Celtics Won! I don’t really care…just reporting the news
- Excited about our 7 students on Operation Barnabas…I am hearing, seeing, and reading some awesome stuff.
- I am gonna have a couple of big announcements in the coming weeks. No we are not having a baby and I am not leaving my churchJ maybe I should call the medium announcements.
- I don’t twitter yet, and I refuse to believe it is that cool. It is the part of blogging none of us like…the personal updates. I want to hear about leadership and ministry decisions not who you are meeting with and what you are eating for lunch.