May 15, 2004 was the day I married the love of my life. That’ s right kiddies today is my 4 year anniversary. I wanted to jump up on my soapbox and tell you the top 5 reasons I love my wife today…even more than when I married her.
- She is my best friend. She is the one I share life with. She listens, she jokes, she takes away the stress. There is no one else I want to talk to everyday. Our conversations make me want to get up and do it again. She prays with me and for me and keeps me seeking Christ when I am seeking me.
- She is hot. I mean the other day we were in Target and someone asked us whose baby we were watching. I replied “my wife just had that baby two months ago and already looks this hot.”
- My wife is a great mom. I can’t get enough of watching her sacrifice and seeing Malachi just love her. He knows he has a good mom and so do I.
- She is the best ministry helper. From administration, to vision, to investing in girls I told her in high school that I was headed this direction and if she didn’t want that she should jump ship. She has never doubted and continues to run beside me which is what caught my eye in the first place.
- My wife manages our home to perfection. From cleaning, entertaining, administration, and finances she is a proverbs 31 diva. I am so happy with our circumstances and the situation she has gotten us in. Many are stressed or discontent in this area but her ability to be content is what keeps us content.
I love you honey!