In honor of the passing of Nate Dogg this past week, I am decided I would ask some questions. I can’t make it all the way to 21 like him and 50 cent did, but I can try…..
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
- What does it look like for a middle school ministry and a high school ministry to be separate by design and yet overlap and tied together in some healthy ways?
- No one wants to get caught up in the numbers game, but it indicates something when you see a dip so what can I learn from it?
- What needs to change in our high school worship service?
- What should the teaching calendar look like for next year?
- Why do people insist on signing up late for trips and events?
- Why did I sign up to send my wife to Miami Florida for 6 days and agree to watch the boys 24 hours a day? Just kidding I am super psyched for the man time.
- Who will be the new adults that step up to work with our student ministry next school year?
- What should the summer calendar for student ministry look like?
- Would people come to an outdoor thing called Bonfire Bible study? Just shameless outdoor games, food, bonfire and going through passages. Stripped down stuff that isn’t our usual programmed flavor?
- Once we have streamlined digital check-in how do we follow up in a way that tells students we are glad you came, we are being creepy and stalking you and hope to see you again?
- Once people are in the system, what reports do we publish or how do we track trends and people who have been recently missing?
- How much longer should I pretend I don’t have a shaved head until I shave my head for life?
- Will I remember my birthday this year? I usually forget until noon or so.
- What will I do this Wednesday when HSM is canceled for spring break? I don’t know what to do with a free Wednesday night.