I am late to the Thanksgiving game but just this weekend the Holy Spirit (my pastor spoke from Psalm 103) prompted me in a spirit of being thankful so I wanted to make a list as much for myself as anyone else. I hope this list encourages you to do the same.
I am thankful for…
- God’s love-read this and tell me you aren’t thankful
- A wife who loves me, supports me, is hot and gives me kids in 20 minutes. She is my best friend.
- Canaan’s safe delivery
- Malachi-it is so awesome seeing his personality come out. He is musical, he is a people person, and he is a lover.
- My parents and siblings on both sides.
- A great church home
- A great church home to work at-I am cared for and treated better than absolutely every other pastor I know. It isn’t a money thing, but a culture thing.
- A senior pastor who cares for me and my family.
- The team I get to work with.
- A high school ministry that God is working in.
- Being able to see college students and young adults run after God years after they have been gone.
- 2 working cars
- A great home
- My Grace group