My wife is leaving Saturday at 3:30am to catch a 4:30ish flight to San Francisco. She is helping to lead our level 2 HSM trip to the YWAM facility there. You can follow the team and all their adventures and prayer requests by blog and pictures here.
The good part is that as I have shared I get Malachi all to myself…
I have had him overnight a couple times, but this is the big one. The grandparents will both be in for the days next week while I am at work, but Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are all mine.
Here are some things we will have to do…
- Work out and swim everyday
- Take showers, because men don’t take baths
- Have some hip-hop dance parties.
Having Malachi is the exciting challenge, but the bad side is that I will be away from my wife Here are some reasons I will miss her.
- She is hot.
- I come home everyday and download my day to her. Sometimes she calms me down and sometimes I get her worked up.
- She is my best friend and we do everything together.