As promised here are my 1 year goals for 2009. I even included the goals for Mr. and Mrs. Artrip as a couple.
1. To have HSM display the 6 signs of a healthy ministry-specifically focusing on a proper understanding/excitement of Jesus Christ and clear communication/teaching/worship into the word.
2. Grow as a communicator. Speak on a Sunday morning? Take outside speaking opportunities, prepare more for HSM speaking, read communication books, record and study my communication.
20 Student Leadership
75 Students on Missions trips
35 Youth Staff Members
20 First Time Decisions
10 Students being mentored
85 Students in small groups
30 Students attending Momentum
3 Students going into Full time ministry
8 Students going on Operation Barnabas
70 Students involved in weekly ministry
3. Lead worship once a month and change the worship culture of our church
4. Be involved in the big idea, planning, and creative process. Use gifts in this area.
Increase speaking, leading, working outside of student ministry
5. Help my grace group grow and multiply to help develop other leaders and disciple more couples our age.
6. Read at least 12 books.
7. Take all my vacation and spiritual days away.
8. Take my church road-trip in May.
1. Re-brand markartrip.com with new look, increase networking online
2. Increase speaking engagements and consulting opportunities.
1. Work out four times a week running at least 4 miles at a pace of 8 minutes or less, lifting weights for tone and weigh 190
2. Start DJ business to have fun, make money and make contacts around town.
3. Write, Record, and Release (have a release party) my EP. Perform at least 5 shows.
1. Spend 30 minutes a day in the word and praying
2. Be investing in someone, doing accountability, and mentored by someone
3. Read the New Testament between now and end of school with HSM
1. Attend at least one ministry and/or marriage conference together.
1. Save $ and re-coop cushion for minivan and/or adoption.
2. Look into adoption and/or 2nd child?.
3. Travel to Nashville, Atlanta, and/or North Carolina. Take an anniversary getaway.
4. Re-do roof, Kitchen, Landscaping, buy kitchen table.
5. Join Couples soccer league or coach-someway to be in community
6. Maintain an open door policy for constant entertaining of friends and church folk
1. Be doing devotions and/or praying together 5 days a week
2. Lead a Grace group that multiplies.