My musical tastes make no sense. I am not going to pretend that they do. Everyone thinks I am Mr. Hip-hop but the following event got me thinking of how weird I am….
- I just saw Garth Brooks on The Kennedy Center Honors doing a tribute to George Jones and I had to stop what I was doing and just love it.
Here are some other examples…
- I proudly own Mariah Carey’s greatest hits CD
- I sincerely wish Color Me Badd would do a reunion tour
- I have been to a Run DMC concert
- I love to sing along to old school Out of Eden songs because they are in my perfect “car sing-along falsetto voice”.
- I hate Lil Wayne yet love Joe Budden.
What is weird about your music choices and loves from today and long ago?