Some go on a blogging hiatus over the holidays….I just decided I have to get a little MIND DUMP off my chest.
- I am a nerd. Every New Years Eve my wife and I go out for dinner and talk about/update our 1, 5, and 10-year goals. That means this week I will have to spend some time thinking about them. I will post them for you all to see.
- Did the Oklahoma City Thunder (new NBA team) design their jerseys and logo in Microsoft office? It is atrocious! Maybe that is part of the deal when stealing a team from a city, you have to suffer bad fashion.
- One more family Christmas tomorrow. No gifts at this one which means I can focus on my true love; pie.
- While in Wooster tomorrow I am finally moving “all” my stuff out of my parent’s house. The time has come for very last t-ball trophy, McDonalds toy, and baseball card, to move to Columbus. My wife is obviously very excited for all my junk.
- Got to hang out and spend some time praying with our good friends Jeff and Shannon Beckley tonight.
- A while back I downloaded a new Game track on Kanye’s blog. I am not gonna lie most of those free songs suck but I think this will actually be a single and even with Lil’ Wayne I like it. WARNING IT CONTAINS LANGUAGE.
- Grace College Youth Ministry module class I am teaching is coming up soon. I am pumped for that to rub shoulders with young minds and also tour some great local churches.
- Finally getting to teach a whole series on Love/dating/relationships this February. We taught on it when I was the new guy but that never clicked. This time I sharpened my teeth at Momentum and am ready to go. I am so excited.
- We decided to take all our Christmas stuff today. I think that might make us a couple of Scrooges but after a while we just want our space and non-clutter back.
- While we were putting Christmas stuff in the crawlspace we did put the latest baby stuff to become outdated (clothes, toys, bumpo, etc) in their too. Babies sure to need a bunch of stuff.
- I taught Malachi to dunk on our new Nerf hoop today….of course video and/or pictures will follow.
- I got a $25 itunes gift card for Christmas. Time to start spending.
- Time to go to bed…I can hear Kristin talking to herself. Gotta get up their before she hurts herself.