Haven’t blogged much this week and it seems to me the only way to catch up is to have a good old mind dump session.
- HSM was down last night. Every year there is that point where the fall momentum falls off and it was last night. Time to weather the storm.
- I am supposed to take a spiritual day away once a quarter. I am not always the best at making it happen, but the Monday before thanksgiving it is going down.
- I am going to spend some time reading the bible, a book yet to be decided, singing some worship, and maybe even trying to write a little worship music too.
- Our friends Travis and Vanessa are coming to visit tomorrow.
- Malachi’s two teeth finally poked through…and he is sleeping better than ever.
- Getting the chance to lead worship once a month on Sundays…I am excited
- Is it bad that I like the new Beyonce song “Single Ladies”?
- The Kary Oberbrunner blog tour is sweeping the country. Check out his new blog.