Because it is my duty, here is the stuff I think you should care about going on in the pop culture world…
- It is no secret that I despise Lil’ Wayne. He just sired an heir, which means the awful hip hop gene will be passed on to further generations.
- 50 Cent is trying to say his next album won’t flop
- Justin “I am good at everything” Timberlake retired “Sexy Back” this week.
- This video is funny…and we all like Katy Perry bloopers.
- Eminem is coming out with a new album…..finally! Nelly says he is forming a hip-hop supergroup with Akon, T-Pain, and Pharell. A new Brat Pack?
- I would be lying if I said I didn’t watch the Making the Band 4 finale and find it fascinating that Diddy broke up his group just to make TV drama.
- Nelly Furtado is married….Shhhhhh!
- Britney is setting records with her new comeback. Why didn’t they handle her last comeback like this? Was it her personal life or just bad marketing…I say the latter.
- I don’t care about Guns and Roses, but I will take some free Dr. Pepper.
- Kanye’s new album is gaining momentum….and of course he says it is good too.
- Kind of sad to see TRL be retired. Not only was I on the show once, but now I have no where to see the newest *NSync videos.
- Knocking yourself out of #1 used to be a big deal. T.I. just did it but with the state of the music industry it doesn’t mean as much as when Nelly did it 6 years ago, let along when Mariah or Boyz II Men used to.