Lots of stuff going on and it has been scientifically proven that there is no better way to cover it all than a little MIND DUMP!
- Headed to Wayne County to kick it with the family next weekend. Malachi is so cute it is going to blow their minds.
- Loved this post on bringing in friends (in ministry) from the outside to bless your ministry. Making plans to bring in a few friends.
- I don’t have a daughter, but I might someday. Either way I speak to high school girls every week in HSM. I am seeing some churches do series’ for women and wondering if this book (check out the table of contents) could prove as an outline for an all girls series for us.
- Even when I am not sharing vision, that is still a vision. This post made me scared of what a ministry can say when we get lazy.
- Jim Collins really hit me at Catalyst when he talked about making a NOT to do list. Seems Mark Batterson really liked it too. I already had a post (soon to come) stirring in me and Kem Myer kept me thinking.
- I can relate to some of this post on the pain of a lead pastor but more than anything it made me want to hug and pray for my senior pastor.
- Exciting sneak peak of Mike and Emily McCaman’s future in Mexico.