Crazy week full on ministry, soccer, and all in between. This calls for some Mind Dump
- Awesome week of HSM. Atmosphere was high and first time visitor numbers were through the roof. Hope those people come back.
- Where is everyone getting these black and white facebook pics with someone else’s head? I want to put my face on a beehive haircut.
- I got one of the nicest compliments I have ever got since I have been in ministry. Big Thanks to Nathan Pettit
- Ever have a bad day where you have nothing but meetings and don’t get to get your to do list done. I am so bad about caring too much on those days.
- Couple a things I am praying about if you want to join me…
- Praying about adoption
- Praying for my brothers to find new jobs
- Praying for a couple girls in HSM going through a rough time
- Grace Group is tonight. It is week 2 and I already love my group.
- My brother and sister (Danny and Jess) are coming down for the weekend so that will be fun.
- JVB soccer game on Saturday. Gotta win!
- My friend Jeff Beckley is an uber blogger now and was featured on TimSchmoyer.com
- I recently found this blog and it is blowing my mind with what you can do with projection and walls/screens even on a youth ministry budget.
- Time to enjoy the day off with the fam. I already went on one wagon ride and as soon as Malachi wakes up I am sure there is another one around the corner.