- My boss played in the NFL. I guarantee he could take your pastor in a cage match. He was also a collegiate All-American and has his number retired at Kentucky, but he would never brag about himself.
- Speaking of my boss, he hired his first associate 10 years ago and no one on our staff has ever left or been fired. By that I mean that we are a family and I think we have one of the best staff dynamics I know of. Here we are if you want to see us. Sean is being sent in June to plant a church but he is the first to go and it is multiplication of our family not a bitter split!
- I love the facility that my church built to show that they value students and want to invest in them. Check it out here.
- I get all of this guys books for free. I can’t wait for my free copy of the next one.
- Every Monday we get a couples tables worth of almost expired baked goods from our local Kroger that we all “shop” from. If that isn’t what dreams are made of than I don’t know what is.