I haven’t been posting too well but I must admit I like the break. I can only catch up through the power of the bulleted list!
- Our church is just sweet right now. So many things that have me jazzed. People making decisions, Sacrificial giving taking place, and Summer ministry trips around the corner.
- Speaking of ministry trips I delegated our Urban Hope trip this summer and Jim and company are doing so well I think I should let them do my job.
- I am excited for our college students to come home.
- Speaking of college people we are getting ready to ramp up our first college service/ministry attempt our church has ever tried.
- We had senior night tonight at HSM. It was a good night to honor our elder statesmen. I am told you become what you reward so I wanted to let our underclassmen know that they have 3-4 years to become what they want.
- So we just found out that we have to buy an air conditioner…anyone got $2000 they want to loan me?
- I gotta build a cornhole set. How can any decent human entertain with one?
- Our staff got new phones yesterday. We got the Motorola Q2. I don’t want to be that guy that hates technology (and usually am not) but it is hard to like anything other than a basic phone when you know how sweet the iphone is.
- My cousin Jesse was in town and spent the night last night. He has been a missionary in Italy for the last 3 years but is moving home this fall to do seminary. It was so fun just hanging out all day and goofing around like we were 12 again.
- I haven’t shaved in a week. I ran out of shaving cream and keep forgetting to buy it.
- We have an Operation Barnabas team coming to our church this summer and I am excited. That is the first time since I have been at here.
- I am getting so psyched for Momentum. I think I have a crush on Steve Fee.
- Well I guess I am caught up now. I do actually have some posts I have been saving up so I will try to knock those out Thursday and Friday.
Here are some great posts I am learning from and wish I had written
- This post is what I am feeling and working toward. Can’t wait to regroup again this summer
- Tony Morgan learning delegation from Perry
- Steven challenges us to push ourselves from comfort to the sweet spot
- Loved this post since I am looking for my next great idea